..heavy action results (almost)..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:09:07 -0400 (EDT)

..went through it today..just doing the standard regulating procedure on it
seemed to clean alot of it up, but it's still a little heavy..blow distance
and let-off weren't even close..dip was a little deep, but not
bad..everything checks out fine now, except my opinion..!!

..the action is still out of the piano, here in my shop(?..!)..it will be
put back in its proper home friday afternoon..that's when the real test begins..

..a great big thanks to all who have suggested one thing or another..i have
not ruled out new hammers for this customer..i don't believe they will go
for it..it feels alot better..we'll see on friday..