New Tool Found (I can see the light)

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 00:07:11 +0000

> From:          LTpianoman@aol.com
> Date:          Fri, 15 Aug 1997 00:40:44 -0400 (EDT)
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       Re: New Tool Found (I can see the light)

I might add one of my favorite lighting devices which is sold at
Brookstone.  It is a head lamp type device which unlike the
"Headlights" brand they are comfortable and very durable.  Also
Brookstone sells a little lamp with a flexible neck that is
great for setting letoff.  Got that tip from Yamaha!

David Ilvedson, RPT