New Tool Found (I can see the light)

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 00:18:01 -0500

Then there was the screwdriver that was designed so that it stuck out
of the (lit) end of a flash light.  Unfortunatly I lost it.   Duh...
 Would have made a good museum piece.  I got if from a deceased tuner
actually.  Haven't seen one since.  The fiber optic sounds nice but
what happens when it gets twisted aound the jack (in uprights) ?

rm