Duplex scale tuning

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 00:25:56 -0500

If you lost your silly putty to the toddler from last months tuning,
duct tape on  the aliquoit bars, ( upper duplex bars) will hush the
sympathetic interference. Start on the bar itself and press down the
string until the noise is quited.  You do not need to damp the whole
section of the string.  That's why felt intewoven can be detremental
to the tone.  Works great for Y C7 and others.

Richard Moody