Chickering Pinblock epoxied

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 07:15:49 -0500

Everyone else I talked to on this list and elsewhere said it would be very
difficult (but possible) to duplicate.  This epoxying technique has been
used for decades and seems to be working well.  I was so far in over my
head on other parts of the rebuild I didn't want to take on anything not
absolutely necessary.  The whippen flanges were the only things breaking
and I found replacements for them. The hammer flanges were also brass, but
are holding well so far.  I'm not 100% finished, but so far, so good.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net