Mice urine

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:03:57 -0500

I saw a Yamaha C-7 that was originally high gloss polyester.  The customer
wanted satin and they just hand rubbed the finish (I assume with 0000 steel
wool) and it looked absolutely beautiful, new, factory.  I would consider
patching, laquer and satin especially if the finish is black.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net