More about humidity control

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 22:22:05 -0500

I must admit that I have never personally installed a complete system.  I
only base my comments on the units I have serviced that others have
installed and testimonies I've been given over the years.  I forget now
what the variance of the H-2 is, but there is some and I wonder why folks
in 70%+ RH in the home for the overwhelming majority of the year are adding
water so much.  If the humidifier and rods are affecting the whole
soundboard area, how could a less than ideal H-2 location create such a
need for water in these conditions?  That's a sincere and humble question.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net