Grand Music desk

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:29:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Mike!

You might want to check with Decals Unlimited. They used to carry a
replacement desk similar to what you're looking for. It wasn't rosewood--
you'd have to finish it to match--but it's probably about as close as
you're going to be able to get to the original, assuming that they still
have them. Your chances of finding someone willing to part with a 130+
year old original--assuming they did have one--are not good! :) I sup-
pose that you could find a master woodworker somewhere who could custom-
make one for you, if you still had the original one to use as a pattern,
but the cost would be out-of-sight.

Les Smith