Acronyms

Zen Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 19:14:38 -0400

Hi Bob --

PSO is Piano Shaped Object, namely something that tries to be a piano in
the eyes of the beholder but not necessarily a functional instrument.

POS has 2 definitions known so far.
	a] Point Of Sale (retail jargon left over from my salesclerk days)
	b] Piece Of Schlock (or another 4-letter S-word used to indentify smelly
brown
waste material)

I'll have to bone up on the net jargon (nettiquette?)

ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net