Re More on humidity control

Don Rose drose@dlcwest.com
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 12:48:07 -0600

Hi Lance et al,

At 07:57 AM 8/22/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Don,
>I'm confused.  Why would you want the system to use more water in the humid
season?

Not *more* water Lance, just *some*...If it is using *no* water that means
that the dehumidifiers side is *underpowered* The DC systems are *never* in
an *off* state. The unit is *either* humidifying or the opposite, so if the
unit is using *no* water then the ambient humidity is simple too high for
the current installation.

  Isn't the piano getting plenty of moisture from the room and
>should be using little or no water at all??
>Lance Lafargue, RPT
>New Orleans Chapter
>Covington, LA.
>lafargue@iamerica.net