Re More on humidity control

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:32:14 -0500

See, I never knew that.  Why doesn't the H-2 just shut of the DH till the
DH or Humidifier is needed.  Would an H-2 that could control that be too
expensive?  Not possible??  It seems that the room humidity level should be
used rather than trying to totally create a "Dampp Chaser Created"
environment. I think even Dampp Chaser would agree that humidity/dryness
from the room itself would be better since it is more evenly dispersed,
etc.  Thanks,Don.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.