old piano hammers

thart thart@tcnet.net
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 19:55:06 -0700

Dear List,

     I would like to find someone who has one or more original hammers
from a Chickering 9 ft. concert grand c. 1865 that they might consider
selling   OR   If anyone has any original hammers (of this type) on an
action I could very much use a tracing of one or more hammers.
      I want the original specs. of this instrument to be as close to
original as possible.      Thanks.

       Michael W. Hart

       thart@tcnet.net
       (606) 528-8760  Collect