Welcome Back Andre'

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 20:00:17 -0500

Welcome back Andre'.  I didn't know you were "listening" in.  I thought you
were dead or worse, in another line of work.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------
> From: Antares <antares@EURONET.NL>
> To: PIANOTECH LIST <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject: Re: new user
> Date: Monday, August 25, 1997 4:55 PM
>
> HI Oscar!
> Nice to see a letter from Argentine!!
>
> Just worry a little bit about your English but not too much!
> I worry about it continually because I get corrections all the time from
a certain American Pianotech in Oregon and I seem to never ever get it
right!
> On the other hand, let "them" try to communicate piano related stuff in
either your language...or mine....Hey! what you say?