Lacquer Sources?

Wallace F. Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:59:24 -0400 (EDT)

Mark, I have used Hydrocote waterbase sanding sealer followed by Hydrocote
Equal (high gloss) on a 1926 vintage Bush & Lane.  It's beautiful.  I had
shot one coat of the Equal on when I enthusiastically replied to you last
week.  Then I had to hang it up because of accompanying the West Virginia
Symphony to a ski resort for 5 days.  Will continue today.  So far I'm very
impressed.

At 10:06 8/20/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Wally,
>
>What have you used Equal on - unfinished wood, refinished, cabinets,
>soundboards?  I have only tried it on unfinished pieces for the house.
>
>Mark Story, RPT
>Eastern Washington University
>mstory@ewu.edu
Wally Wilson