Sojin Grand Leg Bolts

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 23:14:41 -0500

Carol,
They are, in fact, metric bolts - just not the standard metric thread
that is readily available.  Try an industrial fastener supply house.
You're right, the thread pitch is not 1.75.  I think that size is
available in 1.50 and 1.25 pitches, and naturally they picked the size
that's not normally used over here.  To make matters worse, they used
allen head cap screws.

On the other hand, I have a customer Sojin in my Living Room for sale.
He could just buy it and rob the parts he needs . . . .

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter