Yamaha GH1B

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:36:32 +0000

> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Date:          Tue, 26 Aug 1997 18:10:52 -0500
> Subject:       Yamaha GH1B
> From:          wjstuner@juno.com (William J Schlipf)

Listen to each string individually on the problem notes.  Often
a hard spot effecting one or more of the strings can   Use your
Hart through the strings voicing tool or your chop stick voicing
tool and work with the strike point.  Probe for the hard spot.
It sounds like you need more fundamental and less high
overtones and a little softening in that area might at least
give you an idea of what you need to do, but might very likely
do the trick.

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA