Tuning Prices

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 18:24:40 -0400 (EDT)

At 8/27/97 1:20:00 AM, you wrote:
>List;
>
>A couple of tuner friends and I . . . . . discussion of specific figures is offensive to anyone, I apologize. It
>is also my understanding that guild members are not to discuss such things
>due to antitrust laws, but I may be wrong about that....

I do not find it offensive,  nor can it be construed to be price fixing in the 'anti-trust' sense... it is merely
sharing of information.

I suppose if the PTG said. . . " All tuners must charge $ x, ". . . . that could be seen as potentially
worrisome, however, have you noticed how synchronous gasoline prices are...?

 You'd thing the powers that natter about  price fixing would pay some attention there, and not worry about
us....
Anyone seen the movie 'Conspiracy Theory" ?

Jim Kinnear
The Pianoguy
www.pianoguy.com

Jim Kinnear