Steinway D Duplex

Dianne Salem dsalem@fullerton.edu
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:28:29 +0100

DDF:

Thank you so much for your reply to my SOS.  Serial Number of this Steinway
D is  379845.  I don't have my atlas with me here, but I believe that would
place it at about 1963.  This piano has original bridges, soundboard and
pinblock.  Sound board and plate were refinished, and piano was restrung.
Action was rebuilt with all Steinway parts.

I look forward to hearing any input you can offer!

Dianne