Money & Careers

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:56:19 -0400 (EDT)

..Ed Foote tells us:

>     I know there are a  lot of other ideas out here in the list,  how about
>everybody pitching in with what has worked for them?

..i'm going the Yellow pages route..i live in a very transient
area(Florida)..and people will look to the yellow pages..and when they do,
they'll see Bondi's Piano Service listed 1st..i also have the great pleasure
of working with the largest volume piano dealership south of Tampa on the
West Coast of FL...this has been a wonderful source of customers and a great
learning experience to boot..and they're paying me to learn..!!..