antidote and withdrawal

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 09:11:54 -0600

Susan Kline wrote:

> I answered Mr. Bremmer's challenge at 4:19 p.m. this afternoon, but now at
> 9:30 it still hasn't appeared. I will not repost it, except privately to Mr..
> Bremmer if it hasn't appeared by tomorrow..

Susan,

Fortunately, your post did, in fact, appear publicly on the the list.  I strongly
suspect that your post succinctly sums up the feelings of the majority of the
subscribers on this list.  Thanks also for re-posting Jim Sr.'s "sticky note"
post.  As (I forget who) recently pointed out, there has been a long period of
peaceful interaction on this list only recently interrupted by Mr. Bremmer's
presentation of his personal feelings, opinions and moral judgments as absolute
fact.

I suspect that, based on his experience, Mr. Bremmer may have some valuable ideas
and experience to contribute to this forum.  I only hope that he will learn the
differences between fact and opinion, and judgment and discernment before his
name becomes the topic of sticky notes everywhere.

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter