e.t. comment for your response

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 16:31:26 +0000

> Date:          Thu, 04 Dec 1997 14:14:31 -0800
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> From:          Horace Greeley <hgreeley@leland.Stanford.EDU>
> Subject:       Re: e.t. comment for your response

I would think the "musical quality" of a tuning would be just as
futile as the "mathematical accuracy" of a tuning.

I have never tuned anything but ET but I am becoming interested
in historical tunings.  My question is do we have more room
for errors or fudging on an historical tuning than ET?

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA