[none]-digest V1997 #353

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 17:07:49 -0600 (CST)

>------------------------------
>Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 10:06:00 -0200
>From: "ROGERIO OLIVEIRA DA CUNHA" <rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br>
>Subject: [none]
>
>I need some help. In order to use in a upright I need import hammers.
>Respecting Imadegawa upright hammers bored, listed on the APSCO Cat No =
>96, Pg 69, what is the difference between Type A and Type B ?
>I question this to APSCO and they did not answer me.
>Rogerio O Cunha. IC Member. Rio de Janeiro. Brasil
>------------------------------

Excellent question, Rogerio!  If it has already been answered, my apology
for the following duplication.

I believe your explanation exists on page 70 in the APSCO catalog in the
lower left area under the capitalized heading , WHEN ORDERING STOCK HAMMERS
DO THE FOLLOWING:.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician