Shop Setup report reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 15:38:10 -0600

The shop I inherited in my home has electrical grounded outlets on several
circuits every 4 feet around the perimeter of the shop and they are all 5
feet from the floor.  No bending over to plug things in and all plugs are
in site.  Lucky to have inherited this.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com