Soundboards with and without

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:10:54 -0500

We are not the only place in the world with the final solutions or high
class craftsmen.

If someone else has a different approach to the same work it behooves us
to learn that other way so we have a wider set of options as we approach
our problems and work.

Europeans routinely install new pinblocks on ujprights, whereas we, in
our infinite wisdome delegate such as PSOs and trash them.  Granted,
some need that treatment, but others could be better served by different
treatment.

Let us not trample anothers wisdom with our ignorance but endeavor to
acquire some of the others knowledge.

	Newton
	nhunt@jagat.com