Les(s)-ter

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:01:08 -0600 (CST)

Hi gang,

I "tuned" a teeny-tiny Lester yesterday, single string unisons for the first
25, or so, and doubles up from there. All that and seventy three "waterfall"
keys. What a hoot! I hadn't realized Lester had ever made anything like
this. Kind of cute, but nasty. One word of caution, however. When
approaching one of these, do it slowly and carefully. The piano is closer
than it appears, and you could easily bruise a knee. %-) Just a little tip
from your Uncle Wookie.

 Ron Nossaman