new one reply

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:30:40 -0600

This would allow for humidity stability on BOTH sides of the soundboard,
and he did the customer a huge favor!  Also, you can run the electrical
cord for the Dampp Chaser through that way and you can look behind the
piano for lost stuff without pulling the piano away from the wall. I think
Jim should have charged for that!
"Always looking for a way to charge an extra buck."
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net