new one/powder post beetles reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:07:39 -0600

This guy was none to friendly anyway.  When I called him early yesterday
morning to confirm his 8am appointment a lady answered and I said,"Mrs.
Patterson...  She said she wasn't Mrs. Patterson and she said hold on (I
thought I had dialed a wrong number.)  Then he got on the phone and
confirmed.  When I looked at his check I got from him it stated Mr and Mrs.
Patterson... I wonder who "she" was answering his phone 7:30 AM.?
 James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I am only as good as my last tuning"