bug damaged Baldwin update

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 20:37:42 -0600

My client with the ate away filler post and pinblock called me back today.
The infestation was termites.  It seems they tunneled through the floor,
through the carpet and inside and up the backposts.  It is a good thing he
called me to look at his piano when he did and we found this out as his
house damage was minimal.  He said his insurance man said the damage to the
piano was not covered.
	Beware to people who sell pianos here in St. Louis about taking this piano
in on trade.

James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I am a better tuner now than  ever  before"