SAT Problem

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Mon, 06 Jan 1997 22:38:00 -0700

Sy Zabrocki--Reply to Lance Lafargue
I too have had to change the wire about every nine months. The wire =
strands break inside the insulation. This condtion drove me crazy until =
figuring it about 5 years ago. I too carry an extra wire with a new plug =
soldered in. I'm using wire and plugs from Radio Shack. Thanks for your =
reply.
You must be aware of the the Laffargue piano of years ago.
Sy Zabrocki=20