Conn Vertical

Gittinger, Delbert M. delgit@acc-net.com
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 08:43:23 -0500

I've come across this "Conn" deal several times - I guess people in this
part of Ohio are just plain gullible.

The pianos seem to be the W.W. Kimball piano with a Conn name on them.  Why
don't - oops, didn't - I seem the Conn pianos in any stores?  Were they
only sold to the bootleggers?

Del Gittinger, RPT
Registered Piano Technician
of the Piano Technicians Guild