PTQ?

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 21:29:01 +0000

Hi Richard,

Piano Tuners Quarterly.

The first issue can out in December.  This was a test run and was sent
to sellected individuals only.  I was not one of them.

When it is launched properly, it is intended to be an International
magazine and it will be available in print, braille, tape, and on
computer disk.  It will be eventually after two years archived on the
U.K. piano page.  I have forwarded your interest tgo the editor.

His email address if anyone is interested is:   hbj@cableinet.co.uk

BTW go easy on the man he is a repat from Boston, training to be a
limey.

In article <970114181118_374146953@emout09.mail.aol.com>,
BOYINGTONR@aol.com writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |