Thanks!

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 16:42:07 -0700 (MST)

The articles on learning to tune aurally using the SAT were done between
Oct and Dec '96.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS If I can bring them up, I will include them as attachment. Look above
for them.  Oops!  I couldn't find them. They were in my mail area until
my hard disk virus last month.  I suppose you can eventually find them
in the archives. JWC