"Stretch Marks"

Tom Myler TomMyler@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 21:42:57 -0800

> From: Daleboy@aol.com
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: "Stretch Marks"
> Date: Monday, January 20, 1997 9:10 PM

-text deleted-

> .........of this implied calibur. My gut tells me that things aren't
likely to get any
> better but will continue to deteriorate.
> Seems to be more than just a little "settling in" or getting use to the
> climate goin' on here.
> Please respond!.........Thanks!
> Dale Whitehead
> Whitehead Piano Service
> Franklin, TN.

A non-technical response, but first things first:      If it hasn't been
done already,  I would *immediately* notify the manufacturer's Tech
Services of the situation, in writing, return receipt registered mail.
After they've received your letter,  follow up with a phone call to run it
past them.  This is in  everybody's best interests-  the owner's,  the
manufacturer's, and (especially) yours.   Then resume the troubleshooting
and diagnosis.

Myler, Tom