Publishers Clearing House

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 09:00:28 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-01-21 08:39:03 EST, Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

<< isn't there some Board policy that does not allow the mailing list to be
 sold, or even given away, to anyone other than PTG members, and then only
for
 the purpose of promoting a PTG sponsored event? If I recall, we passed that
 policy while I was on the Board.  >>

Wim,
I don't recall if it is a Board policy or not but the practice while I was on
the Board was that members could acquire only mailing labels--not a mailing
list per se.
(See my answer to Ron posted earlier this morning.)

I will be happy to continue this dialogue with anyone who wishes, but I do
recommend that any further posts on this subject be on ptg-l and not
pianotech.

Gina