brass soundboard

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 23:52:45 -0800 (PST)

Mike,
	I read an ad in a penny saver type of magazine once advertising a
piano with a brass soundboard.  My guess was that the person didn't know
about the plate.
Since then, I've heard it a hundred times, people telling me their piano
has a cracked soundboard when it's actually a loose pinblock.  That's my
guess

Ron