The use of Vulgate on the net.

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 10:32:30 +0000

Horace,
I loved your letter.
Tears were streaming down my flamish cheeks!! from laughter! (do you =
know paintings by Jan Steen? it's like that!)

You said:
"I wonder if I can figure out how to make my keyboard do Sanskrit..."

I have a customer who is unbelievably intelligent...he has almost =
finished his Sanskrit  >and<, Chinese language study! I believe there =
are only a few of them here (most of them became plumbers anyway).
I think he has a keyboard possibillity for both languages, I could =
ask him.
In the mean time, I thank you for your good naturedness and humor.

When in Amsterdam, come and collect your latte and a good piece of =
dutch cake!

Friendly Greetings from:

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Andr=E9 Oorebeek