tuning pin spacing

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 20:10:32 -0800

Ron,

Get an APSCO tip #16225 (thing wall #2) for closely spaced pins. Also
get a tip adapter #16234 to screw into it.  That way when you find a pin
your regular tip won't fit, place the tip & adaptor on the pin and your
hammer on the adaptor and tune it without changing tips on your hammer!

Warren

--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net