CYA - finale

Stephen F Schell stfrsc@juno.com
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 08:53:09 -0800 (PST)

Dear Newton,

 I'm so sorry to hear of your health problems, and of the treatment you
have received at Rutgers. What a bum deal.

        Please know that you have my greatest respect and admiration.
Your posts always seem to convey the most wisdom with the fewest words.

                                                         It is good to
know that you will remain on the list...we need you!

                           Best wishes, Newton, in all of your future
endeavors.

    Steve Schell

stfrsc@juno.com