what's up?

Fri, 31 Jan 1997 13:50:55 -0800

Joel et al,

Under the heading of addenda an infinitum:

	"The reason that university politics are so vicious is precisely because
		there is so little at stake..."

				 - Henry Kissenger

	"et cetera, et etcera, and so forth."

				- Oscar Hammerstein II (The King and I)

OK.

So.  There.

Everyone was tired of being punished.

Horace

At 02:23 PM 1/31/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Oorebeek A. wrote:
>>=20
>> No tech list email received today, why not?
>>=20
>> Friendly Greetings from:
>>=20
>> CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
>> Andr=E9 Oorebeek
>> Amsterdam, the Netherlands
>> email address: oorebeek@euronet.nl
>>=20
>> =89 Where Music is no harm can be =89
>
>Just got an avalanche of 40 messages from PianoTech List.  Now and then,
>they must have to do some maintenance (you know, like piano tuning or
>regulating) and the mail server is off line for a little.
>
>List:
>Isn't Andr=E9's "tag" of "Where Music is no harm can be" contradicted by
>Newton Hunt's experience?  After an experience similar to Newton's at
>the local Enormous Univ. on the Interstate here in Austin, I never have
>never really believed that saying.  Maybe they don't have politics in
>Europe? (Sure, that's it!)
>
>----Joel

Horace Greeley

"I believe I'd go with the pliers."  -  Bill Brandom

Stanford University
email: hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu
voice mail: 415.725.9062
LiNCS help line: 415.725.4627