problem embarrased

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 08 Jul 1997 17:36:17 -0700

James, If you get two nuts that fit the bolt (3 would be better)and
screw them on to the bolt, then tighten them against each other with two
wrenches, the you can use a pipe wrench to back the screw out of the
leg. Stand on the pipe wrench and get some help to turn the leg.

Hope this helps,

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List