Soundboards

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 01:30:30 -0500

The motion of a sound board is up and down. No movement no sound.  A
smaller sound board moves a smaller amount of air.  A larger sound
board moves a larger amount of air.  Among other things the more air
moved, the larger the sound.
	Fortunately or unfortunatly semantics (or spelling) has nothing to
do with the reality of sound boards. .

Rickard Mody
		...isn't it good Norwegian Wood.    Beatles

******