The London Piano Duo

MHoffman11@aol.com MHoffman11@aol.com
Mon, 03 Mar 1997 20:32:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello Listees & Keith!

<< I know that place.  It is always a challenge for me to lock in the notes
 where the scale break you speak of is, and the other scale breaks in the
 Steinway Ds' also seem to provide their own difficulty.

Just wanted to add that I have a D here that has the same "problem" .  The
pins are nice and tight, but it seems I have to spend an extra minute or two
just on those unisons.  Go figure.  It's a 1920's vintage restored by Jack
Krefting in Cincinnati about 10 years ago.  Anyone heard from him lately?