Performer archive: Introduction

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@kic.or.jp
Tue, 04 Mar 1997 11:33:09 +0900

With the sincere desire to contribute something positive to PTG, I would
like to propose an idea which may be of great benefit.
	If you have prepared an instrument for an artist of note. Could you
pass along the name of the artist and any particular preferences that
might be of interest? Important information might include performance
date, location, program notes, special type or name of instruments), any
special tuning used, or any other details you find interesting. Please
edit your story and keep it to modest length. (one page preferred)
	This would be a treasured thread for technicians in the future. If you
are uncomfortable posting on the list consider posting or mailing me
directly. Sometime in the future I would like to consolidate your
accounts, narratives, tales, and yarns into some type of publication for
the memberships benefit. Photographs will be happily accepted if future
publication format permits.
	IMPORTANT: Please title your post in the following manner in order to
facilitate easier scrutiny. The SUBJECT would be [Performer archive]
with the artist last name first and first name last. Example.

Subject: Performer archive: (Terrell, Shawn)

Body of post would might be:

Mr. Shawn Terrell
October 11, 1996
Rosen Concert Hall, Appalachian State University Boone N.C.
Steinway Concert & Artist Piano
Serial #534
Well Temperament Thomas Young
Bach program: Sonatas...…