Unclutter Your E-Mail

Don McCallion don@mail2.nai.net
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 01:23:09 -0500

On 3/6/97, Randy Potter wrote:

>Another way to "Unclutter Your E-Mail", my preferred method, is to use a
>stand-alone email program. I use Claris Em@iler, which cost $49.95 from
>MacWarehouse. (800-255-6227) They also produce a DOS version for those
>other kind of computers.

et cetera.

You might like to know that Claris Emailer Verson 1.1v3 has been free for
a few months now.  It's available at www.claris.com and is very stable.
I have mine set up so that it connects, sends and checks for mail, then
disconnects on any schedule I select.  There are scripts for doing the
same thing on command with a single click.

The latest beta version of Emailer 2.0 is now available as well.  For
info (in fact, more than you might ever want to know about email), check
out the mailing list: emailer-talk@eskimo.com.