Sealed pianos

Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:49:29 -0700

Avery,

I absolutely agree.

That's why the buch doesn't even slow down.

If they're not on schedule, in this kind of situation, it's really not your
problem.  And, it's ok to be a hero.

It's become quite clear that the only thing some folks understand is damage
to their pocket book.  Send the bill to the dealer.  Better yet, have the
contest official (artist, whomever) do it.

Best.

Horace

>Horace,
>
>   It's a little hard to do that sometimes when you have judges, contestants
>and a roomful of teachers and audience waiting on *you* to fix the piano AND
>let them stay on schedule. :-)
>
>Avery
>
>>Avery,
>>
>>C'mon, give the boys a break.
>>
>>They're just doing what they've been taught...
>>
>>Horace
>
>>>   I have that problem with the techs at the local S & S dealer. Every
>>>time I need to get into one of his C & A pianos, because of the "Gorilla"
>>>who tightened down the cheek block screws I have to have a "Godzilla"
>>>screwdriver to get the screws out.
>>>
>>>Avery

>_____________________________________
>Avery Todd, RPT