Congrats, André

Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:08:46 -0700

Newton,

Careful!

The last time someone on this list mentioned the First Amendment, some
folks played Hail Columbia.

But, I'm still with you  - for Windows Eudora, delete is only an alt-R-T awa=
y.

Best.

Horace

>Thank you Charles for saying what I was thinking and feeling.
>
>Was are here to exchange knowledge and experience.  Sharing is the reason
>for pianotech.  Flaming another for sharing, even if you disagree, is
>reprehenible, irresponsible and inexcusable.  Freedom of speech is a
>foundation block to society and to deny another that right is unAmerican.
>
>        Newton
>        nhunt@jagat.com
>
>OK, you turkeys, I have my flame suit on!

Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu

	"Always forgive your enemies,
		nothing annoys them so much.

			-	Oscar Wilde