Congrats, André & LIST POWER

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 00:56:00 -0600 (CST)

To those who have posted under these headings:

I'm terribly confused.

It seems recent posts under the headings of Congrats, Andr=E9 and THE POWER
OF THE LIST imply, indicate, state something to the effect of hate mail,
exposing offenders, corporate rabble, intimidation, being threatened, etc.

I do not wish to evoke anyone or unnecessarily elicit any further
reactions, but what in the world did I miss?  How did the act of someone
unsubscribing bring about this level of conversation?

Sincerely,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician