Temp. tunoff time??? De Gustibus (* tuning)?

arnold1@mindspring.com arnold1@mindspring.com
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:44:27 -0500 (EST)

On 1997-03-12pianotech said to arnold1@mindspring.com
   >Hi Paul:
Snip.

   >Poulenc was played as well as Debussy.  I was surprised at the
   >reception this particular mild Well temperament had received (is
   >that redundant or what?). BTW I had used that same Moore 18th
   >Century Well temperament on a CD recording of the complete piano
   >works of Ravel. Jim Coleman, Sr.

Wow, could you give us the name and ordering information for that cd?  I hope
it is still in print; unfortunately, they seem to go out of print so fast.
I would love to hear it!  Also, do you know of any other cd's that use a
well temperament?
Arnold Schmidt, Raleigh, NC, arnold1@mindspring.com

`[1;32;42mNet-Tamer V 1.05.1 - Test Drive