Falling pianos

MHoffman11@aol.com MHoffman11@aol.com
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 18:09:24 -0500 (EST)

Oooohh, oooooh, I got one:

My wife and I aree driving home and see a pickup with an upright in the back
coming towards us.  There's SIX men inside the cab.  I turn to her and say,
"let's go watch it fall over".  They stop at an intersection.  Turn right.
 Piano turns left.  A wonderful sight of an exploding piano.  Parts strewn
for 50 feet.   They get out and scratch their heads, looking around for
answers. The piano was newly refinished and had new keytops, too.  They had
just bought it.  Literally.

Had to be there.

Stay Tuned,

Mike Hoffman,