woodworking machines

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:11:49 -0500 (EST)

I am knot familiar with this woodworking equipment.
However I use the Shopsmith line for my shop woodworking
requirements which by design is a space saver. The one unit
is a table saw, disc sander, lathe and drill press. The bandsaw,
jointer and planer utilize the same headstock and interchanging
is not difficult. There are other add-on features also.
The only drawback (if you consider it to be one) is the table tilts
rather than the blade to obtain angled cuts on the table saw.
If you have limited space, I wood recommend it.  :-)
Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)